Saturday, September 27, 2008

Divas Showdown

Last Thursday was hectic. Won't spill a bean but it was hell.
Been through dat. so that's it.

This afternoon, I ate sushi for lunch and took a looong nap after that. I loved it! I've been craving sushi since last week. I don't know why but I think I'm addicted to it. Too much i guess.

I just felt that I need to blog a new post. Just for a sake of it. I like my blog to be constantly updated.
Let's start it with what happened to me today.


Britney's new single "Womanizer" was released today on the radio. It's a regular dance pop track. It's okay, but it is a big deal, after what Britney been through. So, I'm supporting Britney now: Buy the album on December 2! When I heard the single, I thought it's similar to other songs out there right now. I like the fact that I can feel Britney engaged to this song (unlike the Blackout's songs, although they're nice). I heard the choreography will be hot. Just wait and see.

Talking about Britney, Christina also premiered a new track earlier this month. "Keeps Gettin' Better" is also the title for her Greatest Hits album due this November. Battle of the former pop princesses, awesome. Btw, Beyonce will also releasing a new album this year. So much goin' on!

Btw, I'm a bit overwhelmed with my own life. I gotta get it together.

Peace out
D

No comments: