Friday, July 11, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tommorow

Another hair-related post today! But that's later.

Hi! It's been a while since my last post. Ok.. I also want to update my life here! so u'll learn a lil bit of me everyday! (LOLs).
I'm now in my apt in Boston (just cleaned up the stuffs) and also I just finished my laundry! ha. I'm planning to go back to New Jersey one last time, before my mom and my sister & bro coming to Boston. (Rani, tunggu tanggal mainnya!).

Here's the 'hair' part. I just got my self a new hair cut! from a salon across my apartment. It's kinda expensive.. but I just need a haircut so bad! (I also dyed it back black~ alright!)


Anyway.. I'm so hungry and I don't feel like to gym (But i have to!). Maybe tommorow I'll go to gym. I also need to get an eye exam wtv. Bummer. Haha

See ya guys soon! :d

2 comments:

Steph said...

bagus kok mien rambut barunya hehe

Damien said...

je, trima kasih. tpi sbenernya kayak tentara militer china :(