Thursday, July 24, 2008

Almost There

It's raining. Yay! I love rain.. cuz it makes me want to sleep more. But I can't cuz I'm back to nocturnal sleep time. Dammit.
Lol. I decided to made 2 sandwiches, consists of a lite butter and choco sprinkles.

Anyway, I went out to the kitchen and I looked into the windows.. and.. I loved what I saw: The windows are wet and the skies kinda greyish. Love it. I felt like in a movie or something. Then go back here to write this post.

So. I was thinking about anything I might do next, like.. get a new scale, paying the electric bill, get an ID, wayfarer and a tattoo.
Yea. I'm going to get one. Seriously this time.. I want it so bad! hahaha.. all in the name of vanity. LOL.

Hmm.. I don't know what to do with my sleeping time. It's just a mess. I sleeps at 10 am, wakes up at 6 p.m. (5 if I'm lucky). I mean that's just f%&@#d up.

Btw.. My mom, bro and sis will come to Boston on Aug 6. Meanwhile, I'll go to New Jersey on July 25.
I'm happy. Almost.

D (check the songs on the playlist. u should download it all!)

No comments: