Friday, July 18, 2008

Changes

I was checking out my friendster and I just wanted to see the horoscope (fyi: im not a big believer in horoscope. wtv).
Here's mine:

(GEMINI): Things need to be radically changed -- but if you take your time, you can do it! You can see what needs to be fixed in your life right now, and you are starting to come to the conclusion that things need to be radically changed if you are going to get to where you want to be -- but don't get scared, get empowered! You know you need to do it, and you know how to do it -- so do it! Sure, it might take more time than you thought, and it might cause some conflict in your life. But you will feel much happier once things are the way you want them to be.

I was like, dang that was so true (and sadly, that's where I'm at). I need to change my lifestyle. immediately. otherwise it'd be very bad. I need the motivation, which I'm lack of.

Anyway, I'm still wondering how people could predict things like this. I'm still curious. Yea.. that's my post reacting to the horoscope. If you happen to see urs, please let me know ur horoscope predictions! (LOL).

Have a nice day!
:D

1 comment:

Steph said...

horoscope! somehow as cynical as we are kita tetep aja interested to believe it ya! hahaa.