Saturday, October 17, 2009

Freaky Friday

Last Friday was the freakiest morning I've ever had in years. I had this weird dreams that I was in this a 20-stories flying apartment (I assumed it was a plane), and I was on the 20th floor and it was flown during the winter storm which was dangerous (even in a dream).

In the same dream, I watched this 2 guys eating a funny looking things which turned out were seahorses! (this one, I think, because of I watched McQueen's Spring 2010), one was this bubbly-animated purple seahorse on a skewer (grilled) and the other one was gory-mythical looking seahorse (also on a skewer).

I don't know what happened to me and my dreams, but I think it's because I had so many things in my mind and mostly, I was sick. Which brought me to the next topic I'd like to share. I got to the nurse office, and the nurse gave these various meds: for cough and cold. What's interesting was she put em all in this plastic bad, and have label on it saying: "BIO HAZARD". It's humorous and dark at the same time. Just the way I like it.


It's been a rough week for my body and as a result, I was sick for 3 days (5 including the weekends). I, infact, still a bit sick, but I'll deal with it. So tired right now. I'll leave you guys with the must-download tracks of the moment!

DOWNLOAD: "Bad Romance" - Lady Gaga, "Morning After Dark" - Timbaland, "Who Says" - John Mayer, "Did It Again" - Shakira, "Doesn't Mean Anything" - Alicia Keys

No comments: