Thursday, July 23, 2009

In The Land of Merlion

For the last couple of days, I spent the day and nights in Singapore, my ultimate favorite holiday destination. Why Singapore? you may ask. Well, Singapore was the second overseas country I've visited in my life (after Sydney, Aussie). Besides, Singapore has a lot to offer: great foods, great shops and.. that's pretty much it. However, that's all I need.

I went there with my bestie Ingrid (who's a Singapore resident at heart) along with her bf. We went to see Sentosa which was excite me the most, cause there's a rollercoaster under construction and I knew it's the upcoming UNIVERSAL Studio! aha! Since we stayed on different hotels, we got different plans too; I spent most of the time shopping and cruising around Orchard (which btw, has a new mall ION which was fantastic). I managed to picked up some goodies along the way (my fave, silver Puma by Yasuhiro Mihara). I also gained some serious pounds, which to me kinda questionable. Because, I've walked thousands of miles, I climbed my way to the hotel every freaking day and I ate less food! So I don't give a damn no more on that.

So overall it was fun, wild and bittersweet. Can't wait for another trip!

No comments: