Thursday, July 30, 2009

At Midnight

It's 12.01 AM right now, and I don't really want to close my eyes and off to dreamland yet. So here I am. Well, for the last couple of days, I've been going out with my friends, and had fun. I think I'm overindulged myself, went out to karaoke and ate loads of stuff. I'm fat already. But you're not gonna hear me bitchin' and moanin' about my everlastin weight issue. Not tonight. I wanna talk about what I like to do.. at midnight. Nothing x-rated or whatever, it's more like what I enjoy to do, by myself or with others (as a kind reminder, there's no sexual innuendoes goin' on).

First I enjoy late night chats with friends. I must admit sometimes we don't have topics to cover, but I somehow enjoyed it much. Maybe the 'bonding' factors that made me enthusiastic. Then, I love watching DVDs! especially the feel-good ones: Pirates of The Caribbean or Sweeney Todd to name a few. Movies that somewhat cheesy or lame, but makes you feel good, sorta like that. The guiltiest pleasure ever, of course, eating late at night. The later the night, the more pleasant the dining experience. I don't know why, but maybe the fun factor of eating at night makes you happy? Oh, besides that, I like to update myself on latest musics! Cause they usually come out at nights.

Speaking of musics, I recommend these following songs for you playlist! Happy listening: Madonna - "Celebration", Shakira - "She Wolf", Michael Jackson - "Ben", James Morrison - "Man In The Mirror", Nelly Furtado - "Manos Al Aire"

No comments: