Monday, June 29, 2009

Just So You Know

So everyone must know about the death of MJ and Farrah Fawcett by now. They're gonna be truly missed. Michael Jackson is a truly music legend and he will gonna be as legendary as Marilyn Monroe or Elvis Presley. He made huge impacts on our life, regardless. While Farrah, she's the iconic 'Angel' from the famous tv series Charlie's Angels and I believe she's one of other people who defined the 70's era. Farewell icons..

On more personal notes,

I saw something on Facebook that makes me sick (too). Too bad if you don't like what you read. That's reality, NOT everything is always going your way, so get over it already. I'm human, and humans have bad days. And speaking about Facebook. I have to say, ban the word "Yummy" or "Nyummy". It's sounds retarted and cutesy-sluty sounded. Again, not my fault if you don't like what you read.

No comments: