Thursday, June 18, 2009

Übersexual

I miss the blog so much, I take some time to write a new post - although I don't have any idea what to talk about. But I came with one interesting topic I just had conversation with a friend.

Well, I just had this conversation with a frien and we talked about something, quite NSFW and very racy (I mean, late night, cheap phone rates, hello?). We talked everything from 'tips', 'pleasure' (I'll leave those for your imagination) - also on the serious note; family problems, friendship etc. But the most interesting topic wasn't the sex or whatever; it's sexual preference. Sorry guys, I'm gonna stop there and I couldn't let you know what was our conversation. But basically, we talked about gay, bi, lesbians and stuff and I ended up with one conclusion, which I highly agreed. Ambiguity is Sexy. Yea, nowadays, being sexy is the way to go. Let's face it, it's all about the looks now. I have to confess there's something mysterious with sexually ambiguous people: they're unpredictable and crazy attractive, and also, they mostly good-looking (I'm hopelessly Hollywood).

You may disagree or agree on that one, but that's just me. Maybe I'd change my mind.. or not.

2 comments:

Derren tjen said...

sooo, what are you?
Let me guess... No Answer...
coz Ambiguity is sexy...hehehe

Damien said...

now you know. hahah!