Thursday, June 5, 2008

Winding Down

For the last 2 days, I've been super busy to pack my stuffs and only to find that I still have things to pack. So I got really frustrated and decided to go to New Jersey, which is where I am today. Well not that frustrated actually. Besides, Rani will help me out! yeay! haha. (Thanks Ran for your help and the Jamba Juice gift card! that was niiice).

I'm so tired yesterday I went to sleep in less than 10 mins. It's all because of the sucky trip (The bus got stopped by a police, traffic jams and a lot of noiiiisy Chinese people). It's just crappy.

I actually can't wait to move out but I just wanna skip the moving part. The building is not that fancy (neither the room) but It's sure does has great amount of sun light during the day and it's clean, which is why I picked on the first place. I'll be moving in.. 2 days. Yay.

Until then,
See ya
(D)

No comments: