Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best Of 2009

2009 isn't not really the best year ever but wasn't bad either. Actually it's pretty decent. So many great experiences happened this year (Summer holiday, new apartment & fashion show) and some down points (this semester in general among others). But it's okay, I learn and eventually moves on. But anyway, ending the year in positive note, I wanna show you something awesome and big!

I'm talking about the songs that's big this year. I always love to make list of anything since I was a kid, and the list about favorite music each year is no exception. Here's my best songs of 09, according to me.. in random orders!

"Bad Romance" & "Telephone" - Lady Gaga
"Use Somebody" - Kings Of Leon
"Bulletproof" - La Roux
"My Life Would Suck Without You" - Kelly Clarkson
"Don't Stop Believin'" - Glee Cast
"TiK ToK" - Ke$ha
"Halo" - Beyonce
"Boom Boom Pow" & "I Gotta Feeling" - BEP
"Empire State Of Mind" - Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys
"Party In The U.S.A." - Miley Cyrus
"You Belong With Me" - Taylor Swift
"Obsessed" - Mariah Carey
"Heartbreak Warfare" - John Mayer
"Track Of My Tears" - Adam Lambert

I'd like to give movies a try this year. I don't really watch a lot of new stuff and that's why I don't have a lot of good amount of movies to put in the list. I look for a great visual and story line in a movie.. and my choice of top movies are







I just saw 'Avatar' and '500 Days' like 4 days ago and I fell in love with them right away. 'Avatar' has the best visual effect so far (and surprisingly good story-line) and also '500 Days' was unique and heartwarming, or quirky if you will.

So.. That's it! The Best of 2009! Can't wait to find out what's in store in 2010!

No comments: