Monday, February 9, 2009

On The Record

Hey.. it's been a while. The weather is in good behavior lately, no more over-coldness.. and also, the snow begins to fade. alright.

Well, it's been a lil busy for me now, especially the fashion projects. I got 2 projects, one is a set of blouse and pants and the non-textile garment due 2 weeks from now. I dunno if I can do that in time, but.. I gotta have to work under pressure I guess. I have the cool idea for the design, but I won't release it for now cuz I don't wanna just talking, better wait for the result.

Anyway, last night was the Grammy Awards! not really great tho, but the music is tight; Coldplay, Justin Timberlake, Al Green, Katy Perry, Adele etc. I like Adele latelys (check out "Chasing Pavements".. it's gorge) and happy she won awards. John Mayer also won too ("Say")! Too bad, lots of diva no shows, Rihanna & Chris Brown cancelled the arrival (u guys shud check the entertainment news, it's everywhere!). Oh btw, Estelle's "American Boy" is my latest favorite. The Grammy effect. ha.

Oh! I recommend you to watch "He's Just Not That Into You" (Jen Aniston, Drew, Scarlett, Ben Affleck etc.) It's a good, fun movie. Good for chicks tho. I never really like the cheesy romantic movie, but this one is an exception. Good one!

Ok.. I leave u now. have a good one :D

No comments: