Saturday, March 1, 2008

What I Like

Yea! it's weekend. Today is actually Saturday morning. 2:47 in the morning. I know.. I slept around 7 p.m. and woke up at 1 a.m. so here I am.

I got idea for my new post, about what I like recently (just popped out of my brain). Here's my favorite things for today:

Music: I really like Madonna's new single "4 Minutes to Save The World" feat. Justin & Timbaland. Freakin' awesome. The beat is sick! and I like my new headset! Sony noise-cancelling headset which is now my bestfriend at night (the friggin' noisy drunk people outside really buggin me every 2/3 am).

Fashion: Balenciaga all the way (in term of design tho). Nicolas Ghesquiére is really a genius! totally haute couture! haha and my favorite line is FCUK for now. They offer really great taste in men clothing. I just really diggin' it.

Food: Au Bon Pain. Yea, after eating Chinese food for a while.. I'm craving for Western ones which is a benefit for me now. Get it? hehe

Animals: Jokker Rockey! my pets. Miss them so much as you can see in my profiles from Myspace to Friendster to Yahoo.

Well.. that's all. Not so much things tho as I thought I would have. Anyway, today's plan is I'm gonna clean up my room and gonna buy new camera. After 2 months not taking pictures (with proper tool) perhaps today it's my chance! :D

See ya guys
D

Btw, I got 100 in Math Test! which is awesome for me (this is my first full score for Math ever in my life)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh.. those designs are kewl...
hahaha.. it's easy to get full scores in the US for math, like you said it is hilariously easy.. hahaha..

Damien said...

i know right?? hehe.. miss ya