Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bored

Gosh, I'm bored.

I got plenty bad things happen to me. I got twisted sleeping hour which is soo annoying. As u can see, I write this post at 4 AM. I don't know why..

Anyway, I just bought new camera today. It's Canon Digital SLR. So happy, excited and scared. I didn't even open the box right now. Maybe tomorrow, whatever. I have a lot of exercises and assignments which is crazy. I feel like I'm a fish out o water. This crazy schedule and busy activities really took my body to the lowest point and also, I didn't eat healthy.. which is suck.

O well.. I just wanna update tho.. see ya later :D

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Min i got new blogs, but i'm not sure u'll interested in that, cos it's pretty much of my greyish feeling i shared there. tell me if u wnna kno. miss u