Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Xmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. Sorry for this late post. But it's never too late to spread the greetings, ain't it?

Ok.. Christmas was 3 days ago but I wanna share some stories. I promised myself to brings the Christmas spirit back from hibernation (my last Christmas present was almost 10 years ago). So, I decided to pull off Santa. On Xmas eve, I shopped for the whole family (yea, my dad, mom, aunt, granma, bro, sis and a cousin) just under 2 hours. Then, I wrapped it all up by myself at late night for 3 hours (and also watched Janice Dickinson's Christmas special). The Big moment came up at the morning. It was such a blast. I felt happy.. and hopefully what I did for them appreciated.

I also kinda nervous right now cuz in just less than 3 weeks, I'm gonna be on the other side of the world (a.k.a. States). I have several stages or nervousness. First is visa. I have to go for it this Monday which make my stomach turns upside down. I'm stressing myself out (hopefully I don't messed things up). Second is the stuffs that I should bring. That problem kinda makes me nervous because I'm afraid I forgot to bring important things which will be awful If I did. The last one is America itself. It makes me nervous. Seriously, I have no idea what Boston will gonna be like. I've been to America but I never been to East Coast, yet. Well, hopefully I can through with this, like I did 4 times before.

Anyways, It's still holiday.. and please be happy and again, Happy holidays for all of ya.. Next is New Year! the party will be held in my house! stay tuned for photos! (I'm planning to make sushi :P)

Au Revoir, 4 now
D

No comments: