Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Trouble Sleeping

Hey! long time no see..

It's December already and yeah.. I have a lot to tell.

First off, Right now it's 4:40 AM and I still can't sleep (well after writing this blog then).. Actually, I already felt sleepy at 10:00 PM.. then as time went by, I didn't feel sleepy anymore, instead, I felt 'awake' (thanks to Amazing Race Asia and my sucky internet connection). At 12:30 I just fed up with this internet connection. I was like, I just gotta do this! so I checked everything and found the problem. The phone cable isn't attached well.. It's kinda loose. So I just tied the cable with wire and the rest is history.

Btw, I'm going to U.S.A. on January 2008.. but, to be honest I can't really spill all the details yet since everything except the class entry (which is Jan 22). So, I will go to Boston and gonna spend around 2 years there (and I think I would not go back home for a looong time!)

Okay then.. anyone who visited this blog please leave a shoutout! OK??
Best wishes!
See ya!
D

2 comments:

KRYSTEL said...

hola.. :)

everyone migrates to blogspot. :p

mien, u'll be leaving soon yah? waaaaa..

Damien said...

Hey!!
Blogspot so far the best! hehe..
yep.. gw bakal cabut Jan ni.. huhu