Sunday, April 25, 2010

Roadblocks

It's been 2 weeks since the show and I've been slacking all weeks. Yes, as much as I want to deny it, I have to admit that I don't feel like doing anything and it's been going downhill ever since - and, No! this post is not about being pessimistic or anything, but it's more like self-reflection, kind of my own wake up call, courtesy me.

So yeah, there's couple major things that I should really work hard on: school transfers (graduating in May), and one project for art class (which I'd love to drop, because (1) it's not mandatory initially, (2) it's just an addition to my credits, in order to graduate). So basically I've been slacking big time.

Plus, I got allergy that really bothering me (swollen eye, teary-red and itchy eye) and make me feels tired all day all night (I feel tired all the time prior to this already). So allergy just made it even worse. But there's this one worst allergy for me ever! Fears of reality. Yes, I gotta admit sometimes it's hard for me to get reality check, since I'm always avoiding it. But I don't know, I feel like I always postpone things, just for my own "sake" - I kept convince my self to do it tomorrow or later, which always ended up never get done.

It is scary situation for me - being a failure, but I always let it happen. I'm scared but gotta face this. God please help!

No comments: