Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Energy Never Dies

I actually I almost forgot that I have a concert to attend, a Black Eyed Peas concert. It was so much fun! It's kinda weird though, the day before the concert, I was working on BEP upcoming MIXER cover for April, and then my brother came in to the room and said "don't forget, BEP tomorrow night". I'm like.. spaced out. Anyway, LMFAO and Ludacris opened the shows which was alot of energy, but the guys from LMFAO really got in touch with the younger generations while Luda is more like veteran, that's just what I thought anyway.

The main show is, of course, the Black Eyed Peas and they really know how to work the crowds. People went wild! My favorite set was 'Rock Your Body' (my personal favorite), 'Imma Be' and Will.i.Am's DJ Setlist. As much as I wanted to say I love the encore, I kinda felt like the beats not really 'awesome' during 'Boom Boom Pow' and 'I Gotta Feeling' - but regardless it was the icing on the cake.

The guys from BEP are sooo much fun and energetic, this is my first time I saw someone famous up close (i'm such a dork, can't help it) and at one point I innocently started blew a kiss to Fergie - and she saw me and kinda waved back, thank God though, otherwise it'd be super awkward and creepy.

Glad that I didn't miss this show!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome dude! where's the fergie photo, i want to seeeee!