Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Awakening

Spring officially has come! The weather is nice, no more snows! and that's, for me, a bliss!

So basically I haven't really update anything here (beside the new banner), all because I've been so busy working on the collection that would be presented next month! April 10th! I'm a nervous wreck! - I still have like 4 garments to be finished, let alone some garments that need alterations. Excited but nervous. I'll keep it posted regularly. But I'm really happy that I have such a wonderful class mates that I couldn't wish for more, and great models too! I love it.

Though I'm done with the last class, I'm still need to work on some garments for the rest of the week. I literally have to cancel any personal leisure (except internet and sleep), cuz the garments are taking my time like bitches.

Oh, as for spring break, I'm heading to Orlando for couple days. Universal Studios baby! teehee. It's been my dream to go there and I'm super excited! Can't wait to share with u guys. Happy Spring Break!

No comments: