Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Broke

The holiday of the season is officially started and yet, I feel bored. I don't know what to do, everybody seems has something going on. I really wanna go places, but money's tight. So, NJ is the place to go!

I wanna see my friend/old school's mate/video partner, Rani. But since fall, we got things going on: family's coming, new courses and stuff. For me it's annoying to see people growing up. Call me nuts, but I love to stay young. I don't wanna deal with stress in society or what not. I'm bitter.

Anyway, I don't wanna talk about that - let's back to Spring Break. Actually I don't feel like this is a holiday, cause I know I still have plenty to do: the projects, warning grades (yes, 2 warning grades), and shits. I'm stressing out. I just wanna curl up in my bed, and sleep the days away. Also, want to resume my gym routines. I know I should call it off, but I wanna keep the membership til I get back to Indo.

Speaking of Indo, I only have 2 months away! Alright! So excited. I wanna see my mom, dogs and friends. Hopefully she's already in Indo.. not somewhere else, like Shanghai or whatever.

Ok then, Happy Spring Breaking! D

No comments: