Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dramx

I don't know what to say.. someone's got a tat! (hint: not me) that's all I'm saying. I mean, I'm a big believer in tattoo, but I don't think it's appropriate to get one at this point, first, I don't have income yet and secondly, I want it to be special. I witnessed some unpleasant situation (miles away from here) and It makes me sad to this day. I don't want to disappoint. I just made this post vague, cuz I need some release, without reveal it too much.

On the other part, I got a very cute news (cute cuz it's about my dogs). Mom told me that like two days ago, she brought Jokker to a vet to get him checked (he got some weird situation, involving anus. there I said it). She went there by herself (as far as i know.. whatever), so of couse, she couldn't bring both of dogs (o fyi, Rockey is super close with mom. He's sorta like spoiled brat) so she left Rockey at home, with my dad. As she got back from the vet with Jokker, my dad and Rockey went out to greet em. My dad told my mom that Rockey cried (or howled) when he found out he was left behind. Dad also mentioned that, when Rockey found out Jokker was gone, he was super anxious, he went back and forth, door to door, and at one point, waited nearby the window, checking out if Jokker is coming back or not. I think that was very cute, since I know that Rockey is pretty dominant over Jokker and it's all about me, me, me or me first when it comes to Rockey and to found out that Rockey actually inseparable with Jokker, is actually adorable. Oh, yes, when Jokker got home, Rockey was brutally happy, he sniffed out Jokker. They're inseparable. That's brotherly love AND that's made my day (or night).
D

No comments: