Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh, Nine!

Oh Nine! - '09. Get it?

it's new year everybody!! and I had a great holiday!
I went to LA, SF and San Diego for Holidays.. I loved every minute of it. I wished I could spend more times tho. My highlights of the vacation were Disneyland, Sea World San Diego and Masu (we'll get in there later). First off, I loveeee Disneyland my whole life. Since I was a kid, I knew Disneyland is the ultimate dream park a kid could wish for - AND I happened to visit 3 time (2 times California's and once in Paris, France). Back to Disneyland, I rode Tower of Terror, California Screamin' and more.. but those 2 are the most memorable. (check em out in youtube).

Then.. San Diego. Another life-long dream. I watched a killer whale, Shamu! When I was 7, I really love Free Willy and can't get enough of it. I even got jelous with the kid in the movie. And after 13 years.. I saw em in real life! Love it. Made my day. I ate a lottt of snacks there.. which brings us to Masu. Masu, is officially my favorite Japanese restaurant in the whole world. Cuz, it's a buffet - sushi buffet, tastes good! and only 11.95 ea. Me and family, once, happened to eat 90 rolls!!! (it's 90!) I can't get enough of it. I will come back sometimes!

So.. there u have it. My first post of 2009! and! it's 100th post!!! yea
have a pleasant year! D

No comments: