Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall Records

I really get excited for the musics coming this fall season; from Beyoncé, Christina, Kanye West and yes, Ms. Britney. I feels like a kid in a candy store all over again. I remember when I was still a junior high student, back in 2000 when pop music ruled the earth , I witness those stars grown and became these mega hit makers. So fall 2008's musics are re-live those memories. Below, are the reviews I made about the records that will be released in couple of weeks! (these are the musics I'm excited for!)


CHRISTINA AGUILERA
Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits
Out Nov 11.

My favorite artist of all time, hands down. I just love everything she came out with: 'Genie in the Bottle', 'Dirrty', 'Ain't No Other Man' among others. Now, she's about to release a new greatest hits record to celebrate a decade of her career in music. 'Keeps Gettin' Better' is a techno-flavored single to lead the album. But I prefer "Genie 2.0", a reworked of her first single ever. It has Goldfrappy-flavor with a lil' bit of Kylie's kick. Definitely a must buy.


BEYONCE
I Am... Sasha Fierce
Out Nov 18.

I've heard the preview of the double album and it sounds AMAZING. I love subtle, vulnerable Beyonce (I Am...) and! the fierce, sexy Beyonce a.k.a. Sasha Fierce. "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies" are the perfect choice to represent each album. For me, Beyonce can relates to any body and every album of hers is a home-run. Key Tracks: "Halo", "Diva", "Ave Maria", "Single Ladies", "If I Were A Boy".


KANYE WEST
808's & Heartbreak
Out Nov 25

I love 'Love Lockdown'. The first time I heard it on the VMA '08, I was like, I have to have it. So yea, I have it now and it's been on my heavy rotation ever since. I learned that Kanye's new album is not gonna be a rap album; it's gonna be his singing album with auto-tuner. So his voice will be somewhat artificial. I'm really looking forward for this album!


BRITNEY SPEARS
Circus
Out Dec 2.

Britney's Back. She's in a full form (or at least 90% of hers) and ready to rock the music industry once again. "Womanizer" is an OK song for her comeback and also gave Brit a number one hit since 'Baby One More Time'. Despite of all those buzz, the single isn't really fresh or exciting. But her album is one to be watched.

There u have it. Can't wait for those albums! (Beyonce's and Xtina's) D

No comments: