Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blackout


Yep, It's Britney, B*tch! hahaha.. the original princess of pop is back in the game! by releasing her new album, Blackout on October 30 (originally on Nov 13). She already released her single "Gimme More" which already been a radio anthem and she performed it at VMA 2007 (her worst performance ever -so far- in Britney's history). The album sounds pretty much like an album with a bunch of SexyBacks in a woman voice. Here's the tracklist:

1. Gimme More
2. Piece Of Me
3. Radar
4. Break The Ice
5. Heaven On Earth
6. Get Naked (I Got a Plan)
7. Freakshow
8. Toy Soldier
9. Hot as Ice
10. Ooh Ooh Baby
11. Perfect Lover
12. Why Should I Be Sad


I actually very excited for this album (especially, I already heard some of the tracks which ridiculously ear-catchy), But the main problem is the album cover.. which is sucked. I don't know why her record company will release this kind of cover album; it's not professional looking and it's VMA promo photos and colorized (it's a B&W photo). In short, the cover is fugly. So I came up with a challange: my own design!

So, don't hesitate to leave a comment, I'd like to hear it from y'all! like Britney said: gimme more!

See ya!

No comments: